Guide to Fluorine NMR for Organic Chemists, 2nd Edition
- Published: Oct 14, 2016
- Author: William R. Dolbier, Jr.
- ISBN: 978-11-18831-08-3
- Format: Hardcover
- Extent: 368 pages
- Click here to buy the book
- Channels: MRI Spectroscopy / NMR Knowledge Base
Following its well-received predecessor, this book offers an essential guide to chemists for understanding fluorine in spectroscopy. With over 1000 compounds and 100 spectra, the second edition adds new data – featuring fluorine effects on nitrogen NMR, chemical shifts, and coupling constants.
• Explains how to successfully incorporate fluorine into target molecules and utilize fluorine substituents to structurally characterize organic compounds
• Includes new data on nitrogen NMR, focusing on N-15, to portray the influence of fluorine upon nitrogen NMR chemical shifts and coupling constants
• Expands on each chapter from the first edition with additional data and updated discussion from recent findings
• "The flawless ordering of material covered in this stand-alone volume is such that information can be found very easily." – Angewandte Chemie review of the first edition, 2010