ENC 2017 - 58th Experimental Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Conference
- Date: Mar 26 - Mar 31, 2017
- Channels: NMR Knowledge Base / MRI Spectroscopy
- Type: Conference
- Location: Asilomar, CA, United States
The 58th ENC will return to our traditional home at Asilomar in Pacific Grove, California. Asilomar, “the refuge by the sea” is located at the tip of the Monterey Peninsula overlooking the Pacific Ocean. This beautiful location always provides the inspiration for an outstanding conference.
- December 16, 2016: Deadline for abstracts to be considered for short talk, student travel stipend, or Ritchey Travel Award.
- February 13, 2017: Abstract submission closes.
- February 28, 2017: Last date for early registration. After February 28, registration fees increase by $50.
- Name: ENC Office
Galisteo Street Building I-1 Santa Fe NM 87505
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +1 505 989 4573
- Spectroscopy Blog (185)
- Solving routine challenges – new ICP-MS technology for increased sample throughput and reliable, best-in-class performance (153)
- Size is everything (136)